Saturday, April 22, 2017

By the Way...

...I just reminded myself.  Earth Day is really Lenin's birthday.  Here is the old bastard in a mugshot from 1895, looking every inch the punk kid brother of Satan.  And here is some first-rate commentary about his spiritual progeny, Ira Einhorn, the murderer who masterminded Earth Day.

Celebrate, if you must, this slithering hell-bait, the fuse that lit the explosion of destruction that was the 20th century.  As for me, I think I'll take the old internal combustion engine for a totally unnecessary trip across town in search of some white cheddar popcorn, the making of which produces greenhouse gas emissions.

2 comments:

  1. D'oh -- I have a key light out. Gotta go turn that on.

    Never underestimate the longevity of murderers. Charles Manson, after all, is now 82. I have to figure he's being given the time to repent.

    I guess community college is NOT a bastion of sanity in the academic world.

    Incidentally, the white cheddar popcorn and its massive carbon footprint were delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carlin has a great rant on Earth Day

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjmtSkl53h4

    ReplyDelete