Wednesday, July 21, 2021

One of the Sanest Things I Have Seen Yet...

 ...on the subject of the new motu proprio.  

Hillary White: The Purge.  A teaser:

Why am I not mad? Why am I not freaking out? Why am I not panicking? Why, in fact, am I something along the lines of ferociously joyful? Because a very grave evil, that has duped a great many people with quite a lot of comforting, sleep-inducing lies for quite a long time, is coming to an end. An entire regime of Un-Reality is collapsing before the inexorable demands of the Real. And the defeat of lies, the defeat of UnReality is always a triumph for Christ who is Truth incarnate.

Hillary White gives clear expression to a lot of my own inchoate thoughts on the crisis in the Church.  Follow the link and read the whole thing.

3 comments: