Wednesday, August 11, 2010

New Blog Page

Now that Blogger has a feature that lets you add pages to your blog, I'm making a page out of the Victory Ultramontanist Reading List that, up to now, has dwelt in my sidebar.  And since it's going to be its own page, I'm expanding it to include a list of good Catholic books (which itself will be constantly growing, as I read more books and remember more books that need to be included).  I'm also including a list of articles, some of which I have linked to in this space.

So be sure to check out the Victory Ultramontanist Reading List Page.  And if I should be so unfortunate as to include anything that is either on the Index of Forbidden Books, or should be if the Index were still being kept up, please give me a swift kick in the butt.

2 comments:

  1. Hope it helps, Elizabeth! And I've just added more new items to the book list in the 30 seconds or so since you looked!

    ReplyDelete