Sunday, April 12, 2009

Day Eight of Bl. Margaret Novena

O Blessed Margaret of Castello, how it must have hurt when your parents abandoned you! Yet you learned from this that all earthly love and affection, even for those who are closest, must be sanctified. And so, despite everything, You continued to love your parents – but now you loved them in God. Obtain for me the grace that I might see all my human loves and affections in their proper perspective: in God and for god. Obtain for me also the special favor which I now ask through your intercession with God.

Let us pray:

O God, by whose Will the blessed virgin, Margaret, was blind from birth, that the eyes of her mind being inwardly enlightened, she might think without ceasing on You alone: be the light of our eyes, that we may be able to flee the shadows in this world, and reach the home of never-ending light. We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen.

Jesus, Mary, Joseph, glorify your servant blessed Margaret, by granting the favor we so ardently desire. This we ask in humble submission to God’s Will, for His Honor and Glory, and the salvation of souls. Our Father… Hail Mary… Glory Be…

3 comments:

  1. I like your blog.I'm waiting for your new posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anita! Just dropping by to say hi and a very happy and blessed Easter to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi PG! Good to hear from you! Happy Easter to you too!

    And Happy Easter to Alina. Thank you for your interest in my site.

    A.

    ReplyDelete