Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Day Four of Bl. Margaret Novena

O Blessed Margaret of Castello, you unceasingly turned to God in prayer with confidence and trust in His Fatherly love. It was only through continual prayer that you were enabled to accept your misfortunes, to be serene, patient, and at peace. Obtain for me the grace to persevere in my prayer, confident that God will give me the help to carry whatever cross comes into my life. Obtain for me also the special favor which I now ask through your intercession with God.

Let us pray:

O God, by whose Will the blessed virgin, Margaret, was blind from birth, that the eyes of her mind being inwardly enlightened, she might think without ceasing on You alone: be the light of our eyes, that we may be able to flee the shadows in this world, and reach the home of never-ending light. We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen.

Jesus, Mary, Joseph, glorify your servant blessed Margaret, by granting the favor we so ardently desire. This we ask in humble submission to God’s Will, for His Honor and Glory, and the salvation of souls. Our Father… Hail Mary… Glory Be…

No comments:

Post a Comment